It’s Monday yet again. It’s time for another edition of Readers En-Gauge. Every Monday we ask you a question, and if you leave an answer in the comments you’re entered into a giveaway. It’s easy peasy! Last week we asked you what yarn you use. Be sure to check out everyone’s inspiring answers.
This week, and the weeks to come, I’m working on a crocheted baby blanket. I’m making multiple granny squares and then I need to join them together and add a border. So my question to you is…
What’s the best way to join granny squares and why? How do you get a flat blanket?
Let us know below in the comments. We’ll be keeping an eye on what you post, and if you’re lucky you can win something fun AND be featured on Stitch & Unwind tomorrow!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes July 23, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.