Crocodile Stitch Challenge
In partnership with our friends at AllFreeCrochet.
- You must create a project using primarily the crocodile stitch. (The Mermaid Tears Purse is an example of the stitches being majority of the Crocodile Stitch.)
- Use your creativity and/or find patterns with this stitch. It can be a hat, scarves, coats, blankets… whatever you can think of.
- Send by email, email@example.com, 1 Normal Resolution Photo of your project and include your real name and address. We will not post your address with your photos, just your name and state/province and country.
- We will be posting your first and last name to the picture. Entries excepted between August 21st – September 30th. Entries received before and after these dates will not be included into the contest.
- Your picture will be posted on this The Crochet Crowd web page for everyone to see. This web page will be used by AllFreeCrochet and The Crochet Crowd for highlights regarding blogs, newsletters and social media updates.
- You can submit as many projects as you wish and each entry will be classified as an additional entry.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing on October 5th.
- The contest is open to everyone.
- The winner will have their 5,000 feet of free yarn delivered to their home via postal services.
- Pictures submitted will have the ©2012 The Crochet Crowd watermark applied to the photo to protect it from being copied and used by other sources. We are not responsible for people downloading and/or redistributing your photographs.
- The Crochet Crowd® is handling the entries for this drawing. Any concerns or questions, please contact Mikey or Cathy at The Crochet Crowd.